ATTENTION: Water Bills Now Available via Email
The Franklin County Water System is excited to announce the launch of our quick and easy E-Bill notification for Water Bills. Please complete the Customer Information Update Form (link below), email us at [email protected], or come by the office.
The electronic bill will be sent to your email on the day the water bills are processed. You will have the opportunity to click on our online bill pay portal directly from the E-Bill. Remember, any change in the E-Bill status will only take effect the next time water bills are prepared. Customers are solely responsible for updating their E-Bill information with the Franklin County Water System and E-Bills not received are the sole responsibility of the customer.
About Franklin County Water Department:
- We currently have around 261 miles of waterline installed throughout Franklin County, a number which is growing continuously.
- We are a groundwater system, which means the water we supply comes directly from groundwater wells throughout the county.
- These wells produce approximately 900,000 gallons of water a day at this time
- Our water system currently has 2,034 customers on its billing cycle.
- We have the ability to store 2.5 million gallons of water in our ground storage tanks, and 300,000 gallons of water in our elevated storage tank
- In our transmission/trunk lines there is approximately 3.6 million gallons of water being moved throughout our system at any given time.
- Our water department is being run by 4 employees.
- Their duties encompass:
- Reading meters
- Installing meters
- Installing new trunk lines in our system
- Repairing any leaks or damages as they arise
- Assisting in wastewater operations