To provide quality public recreation activities and opportunities for the citizens of Franklin County. The public recreation needs of toddlers through senior citizens will be served using the Franklin County Master Plan as a frame for delivery of programs and facilities.
The Franklin County Recreation Department (FCRD) began in 1995, when the Recreation Commission hired the department’s first director. April 2010 marked FCRD’s 15th year of providing public recreation for the citizens of Franklin County and the surrounding area. FCRD offers more than 40 programs and special events. In addition, FCRD has more than 4,000 participants annually.
FALL SPORTS REGISTRATION: April 29th – June 21st: Starting on April 29th you will have two months to get your child signed up for one of the many fall sports that we offer here at FCRD. Flyers will be sent home with your child next week via their school so be on the lookout.
*5/6 year old football is flag football(6 year olds can play up per parent request).
FC Little Lions Basketball Camp 2019: Wednesday, May 22 – Friday, May 24 from 8 am – 11:30 am at Rocky Ford Gym. Boys and Girls ages 6 to 13. Camp will be coached by the FCHS Varsity Coaches and Players. Cost: $65
The Annual “Ricky Whitworth British Soccer Camp” is coming back to FCRD this summer. Click the following link and get your child registered: https://challenger.configio.com/pd/183504/franklin-county-soccer?m=0&zip=30521&zipdis=30&cid=423&returncom=productlist&source=search
Emmanuel College Soccer Camp: Returning to FCRD this summer!
- Event Timing: June 17-20th (MONDAY – THURSDAY)
- Half Day 9-12 $75
- Full Day 9-4 $120 (Lunch will be provided for Full Day Campers)
- Event Address: Rocky Ford Park, Carnesville GA.
- Contact Coach Nathan Harrell at (404)316-6933 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Bess Harrell at (770)757-7690 email@example.com
- Click on the following link to register: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScl3qgF-EuBW_wqj-MhTCLc0iTIkcaQHJIUbEYz23I1eIrA5A/viewform?fbclid=IwAR2CmaM4RYwQsHoP3uAIm1BZuPZp_35ezeiODwFO8Ne_e9zo5P1lwaIYQ58
Church Softball 2019: It’s that time of year again! Church Softball team registration is open. Share the word with your church and get ready to come out for a fun summer season of softball and fellowship! To register your church please email Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mini Cheerleading Camp: June 17 – 19
- Franklin County Recreation Department Sports Application
- FC Little Lions Basketball Camp Form
- Emmanuel College Soccer Camp Sign-up
- Annual “Ricky Whitworth British Soccer Camp”
- Mini Cheerleading Camp
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FCRD2
Franklin Little League: 2019 Little League Information: https://www.facebook.com/Franklin-Little-League-335142356510317/
- April 5, 2018 @ 6:00 p.m. Agenda Minutes
- May 3, 2018 @ 6:00 p.m. Agenda Minutes
- June 14, 2018 @ 6:00 p.m. Agenda Minutes
- August 9, 2018 @ 6:00 p.m. Agenda Minutes
- October 11, 2018 @ 6:00 p.m. Agenda Minutes
- November 15, 2018 @ 6:00 p.m. Minutes
- January 10, 2019 @ 6:00 p.m. Agenda Minutes
- April 11, 2019 @ 6:00 p.m. Agenda Minutes
- May 9, 2019 @ 6:00 p.m. Agenda Minutes