Sample Ballot: DECEMBER 4, 2018 GENERAL ELECTION RUNOFF SAMPLE BALLOT
Sample Ballot: November 6, 2018 General Election
Sample Ballots: July 24, 2018 Runoff Election
Sample Ballots: May 22, 2018 Election
RUNNING FOR OFFICE
This page is to provide some basic information for those interested in running for office in Franklin County. For State level races, please see the Secretary of State’s Website www.sos.ga.gov/elections and click on Candidate Info.
You will officially declare your intention to run by completing a form and paying a fee during the following times. The process is called “Qualifying”.
Where: Franklin County Elections and Registration Office located in Carnesville, GA.
- 2017 Municipal Election
- City of Canon Sample Ballot – November 7, 2017
- City of Carnesville Sample Ballot – November 7, 2017
- 2017 Election Dates
- 2016 November 8, 2016 Sample Ballot (PDF)
- 2016 Qualified Candidates for Franklin County for the May 24, 2016 Primary
- Qualifying Candidate Information for Franklin County
- 2016 Election Dates
- 2016 May 24, 2016 Sample Ballots (PDF)
- 2016 Qualifying Fees (for local candidates)
- 2016 Qualifying Packet
- Election Information Sheet for the 2016 General Primary Election held on May 24, 2016
- Nonpartisan Qualified Candidates for May 24, 2016 Primary
- Republican Party Qualified Candidates for May 24, 2016 Primary
Click on each below to view a November sample ballot: