Elections: March 24 Elections Postponed
The mission of the Elections and Registration Office is to register citizens of Franklin County to vote; to ensure that elections are free, impartial, fair, accurate, convenient and accessible to all voters; to encourage voter participation; to provide excellent customer service to voters, candidates and the media; and to help the public understand and follow all laws, rules and regulations set by Federal, State and Local Laws, as well as the State Election Board.
This office is responsible for voter registration for Franklin County and all municipalities in the county. The Elections Office performs duties as mandated by federal, state, and local laws. Listed below are some of the duties the Elections Office is responsible for:
- Registering voters and maintaining the voter registration files
- Administering and conducting all federal, state, county and special elections
- Assist military and overseas civilian voters with delivery of ballots to cities all over the world
- Test and prepare voting equipment
- Voter education and outreach
- Procuring all polling places and recruiting all poll workers in Franlkin County
- Acting as filing officer for campaign disclosure reports and financial disclosure statements for candidates and elected officials
New Voting Machines Have Arrived!
- The Secretary of State’s Office has established a secure website and free-access telephone number for provisional ballot voters to access to determine whether their provisional ballots were counted and if not, the reason why. The website is http://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/check_your_provisional_ballot_status_for_november_6_2018_election
- The free access number is 1-844-537-5375.
- You can also contact our office, the Franklin County Board of Elections and Registration at (706) 384-4390.
- FRANKLIN COUNTY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES- MAY 19, 2020 GENERAL PRIMARY/SPECIAL ELECTION
- 2020 Candidate Qualifying: Qualifying Fees
- 2020 Election Calendar
- Information for Pending Voters – information that may apply to you if you are a pending voter
- Absentee/Advance Voting
- Absentee Voting By Mail
- Board of Education District Map
- Change of Residence
- District Maps
- Franklin County Elected Officials Brochure
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Precinct Location Chart
- Precinct Map
- Provisional Voting
- Voter ID Requirements
- Absentee Voting Application
- Poll Worker Application
- Voter Registration: Register online or Application